||St Croix Cats
9928 StoneBridge Trail North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Thank you for choosing St Croix Cats. We strive to offer all of our guests a safe, healthy, and comfortable stay and peace of mind for our guests families.
By signing this boarding agreement, I am entering into a binding agreement with St Croix Cats, regarding their policies and charges.
The following policies and charges apply to boarding at St Croix Cats, effective
from January 1st - July 1st 2015
- Large (appx 4ft x 4ft x 7ft) two story condo, including food, is $16.95/day for one cat.
- Large (appx 4ft x 4ft x 7ft) two story condo, including food, is $26.95/day for two cats.
- Internet camera is $1.99/day.
- Medication (oral only) is $2.00/dose.
- Stay for 10 consecutive days, and get a FREE condo rental on the 11th day.
Check-in and Check-out:
- Open by appointment.
This is a home-based business, so we need to know when to expect you. We'll
be waiting for you, please be on-time.
- Appointments are scheduled
from Sunday - Thursday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 9:00 am to
- Extended hours Check-in/Check-out (outside of the times listed above), is available for a $10.00 fee, if we can accomodate you at that time.
- You will be charged for the day you drop off your pet, plus all subsequent days your pet is boarded past check-out time.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- Pets will be released only to owner(s) or individuals listed as authorized representatives.
- We accept cash and local checks for payment. We do not accept credit cards.
- You may secure your reservation with a $25.00 non-refundable deposit.
- For stays exceeding 14 days, estimated 50% down payment is required at drop-off.
- Any charges accrued during your stay are due at check-out and must be paid in FULL before pets are released.
- Dishonored checks will incur a $29.00 processing fee.
- If you do not pick up your pet(s) on the expected check out date, you may be subject to a $20.00 fee. Please contact us if you need to extend your stay, or change your schedule.
- St Croix Cats is not a shelter. Pets unclaimed after 7-days past agreed pickup date will be considered abandoned and will result in a $2500 rehoming fee, plus any collection costs and legal fees.
- Reservations may be cancelled 72 hours or more prior to your pets arrival date without penalty.
- If you cancel your reservations with less than 72 hours notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
Vaccination and Health Requirements:
- All pets must be healthy
at the time of check-in.
- We require a document
from your vet stating that your pet(s) are up-to-date with the vaccination
schedule they recommend.
- All pets must be free
of fleas, parasites, and any known contagious disease.
- For the safety of our
guests, we reserve the right to deny boarding to any pet. For example, pets
in poor health, behavior issues, or if we suspect a pet may be a source of
contagious disease, fleas, or other parasites.
- If St Croix Cats deems
necessary, your pet may be provided professional emergency veterinary services
and transportation. We will use your preferred vet if practical and available.
Costs for these services, plus transportation and any incurred expenses, will
be due in full at time of checkout.
- Each condo is provided
with filtered water and owner-supplied or stocked dry pet food.
- Standard meals are provided
free of charge, however we encourage owners to supply familiar food their
- If bringing food, please
label the package with your pets name(s), and include a can cover.
Medications and Supplements:
- We do not do injectable
medications, or provide any medical services.
- Do not mix medications
or supplements in with food.
- Medications must be
provided in the original medication bottle.
- Owner must provide clearly
written medication instructions.
Bedding, Toys, and Accommodations:
- We encourage you to
bring a couple of your pet’s favorite toys and bedding. All items must
be clean and machine washable.
- St Croix Cats will not
be responsible for any damage or loss of toys or bedding.
- Please label the items
you bring with your pets name(s).
- We provide wood-based
litter, but you may provide your litter if you prefer.
- We reserve the right
to change room assignments if we deem it necessary for the well being of our
guests. You will be billed the daily rate of the condo unit(s) your pets occupy.
Assumption of Risk:
I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, St Croix Cats, their officers, agents, associates and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any pets or property belonging to me, while on or upon the St Croix Cats premises.
I have read, I understand, and agree to comply with the policies and charges in this document:
Guests (Pet names): _________________________________________________________________
Scheduled Pick-Up Date: ________________________ Time: ________________________________
Name: (printed) _____________________________________________________________________
Signature: __________________________________________Date: ___________________________